6:180 Extended Instructional Programs
The District may offer the following programs in accordance with State law and the District’s educational philosophy:
- Nursery schools for children between the ages of 2 and 6 years.
- Before-and after-school programs for students in grades K-6.
- Child care and training center for pre-school children and for students whose parents work.
- Model day care services program in cooperation with the State Board of Education.
- Tutorial program.
- Adult education program.
- Outdoor education program.
- Summer school, whether for credit or not.
- Independent study, whether for credit or not.
- Support services and instruction for students who are, or whose parents/guardians are, chemically dependent.
- Activities to address intergroup conflict.
- Volunteer service credit program.
- Vocational academy.
- Advanced vocational training and/or career education program.
105 ILCS 5/10-22.18a, 5/10-22.18b, 5/10-22.18c, 5/10-22.20, 5/10-22.20b, 5/10-22.20c, 5/10-22.22a, 5/10-22.29, 5/10-22.33A, 5/10-22.33B, 5/10-23.2, 5/27-22.1, 5/27-22.3, 5/27-23.6, 110/3, and 433/.
Date Adopted: January 26, 2010
Date Amended: October 23, 2012
Date Amended: October 3, 2017