Curriculum & Instruction
The Curriculum & Instruction Division advances the knowledge and professional practice in teaching and learning. The principal work of C&I is to assist teachers in facilitating exceptional academic and social growth for every student in Batavia Public School District 101.
The primary responsibilities of the division include the organization and maintenance of the district’s instructional program through the:
- Alignment of District curriculum,
- The organization of focused staff development for principals, teachers and classified staff,
- Administration of student focused academic and behavioral assessment systems,
- The coordination of ongoing school improvement and,
- The management of federal, state and private grants that support the instructional progress of our students.