Breakfast and Lunch Menus
Download and print the following menus from our food vendor, Quest Food Management Services, Inc.
Quest is ready to welcome you back to the cafeteria! Quest has spent the summer preparing for safe openings that ensure the safety of their guests and employees. For more information regarding the safety measures Quest is implementing, please visit their website.
To facilitate contactless payments and avoid lines, all student meals must be ordered in advance through SchoolCafe by 7 a.m. on the day of service. There will be one breakfast and three lunch options available each day:
- All lunch items are scratch-made and include a main entree and two sides, and milk or juice.
- All breakfast meals consist of a whole grain, protein, and fruit with milk.
- All meals will be individually packaged, heat sealed, and labeled with its contents.
For students attending remotely or on a hybrid remote (crimson/gold), meal pickup hours are 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. at either Rotolo Middle School or Batavia High School.
To order a meal:
- Log into your SchoolCafe account.
- New users have the option to create a new account.
- If another language is preferred, this site can be translated using the menu in the right hand corner.
- Under ‘Orders’, click ‘Place Order’.
- Choose the meal date, student, meal selection, etc.
- Students eating on-site will choose ‘Cafeteria’; remote learners who wish to pick up should choose ‘Zone’
- Orders may be placed up to one week in advance
- If you have more than one student, you’ll need to place orders for each child.
This helpful video will walk you through the ordering process. You can also set low balance alerts, automatic payments, and purchase restrictions in SchoolCafe.