The Human Resources Department is responsible for the recruitment, hiring, and assignment of all employees of the District, with the approval of the Superintendent and the Board of Education.
The District is seeking your help by becoming a Substitute Teacher. If you are not a licensed teacher or sub, we can help you through the process to become licensed. We have worked with the Kane County Regional Office of Education to develop this “How to” guide.
If you are looking for information on the Full-Time Seasonal Buildings & Grounds positions, click on “Non-licensed” on the right column, then “Maintenance”.
If you are looking for information on the Kindergarten Enrichment Instructor positions, see the list below. These positions do not require licensure. On the right-hand side of this page, click “Administrative and Non-Licensed Positions”, then find the position you are interested in, then click “Apply”.
Vacancies by Location
Please note that all Paraprofessional candidates must hold some form of an Illinois license (PEL, SUB, or PARA)
District/ Elementary School
- 1.0 Seasonal Buildings & Ground (2 Summer Openings) – $12.00/hour
- 1.0 Paraprofessional – AGS $14.10/hour
- 1.0 Paraprofessional – HCS $14.10/hour
- .50 Paraprofessional (Part Time) – JBN $14.10/hour
- 1.0 Interventionist Teacher – HCS
- 1.0 Interventionist Teacher – LWS
- 1.0 Kindergarten Enrichment Instructor – GMS $16.50/hour
- .50 Kindergarten Enrichment Instructor (Part Time) – GMS $16.50/hour
- 1.0 Kindergarten Enrichment Instructor – AGS $16.50/hour
- 1.0 Kindergarten Enrichment Instructor – HWS $16.50/hour
- .50 Kindergarten Enrichment Instructor (Part Time) – HWS $16.50/hour
- 1.0 Lead Campus Monitor LWS – $13.84/hour
- Campus Monitor – GMS, HCS, AGS, JBN, LWS HWS, RMS (5 days/week) $13.51/hour 2 hours per day The Campus Monitor works from approximately 11:30 to 1:30 and primarily supervises the students while at lunch and recess. The starting hourly rate is $13.31
- Campus Monitor Substitutes – All Elementary Schools
- .50 Resource Teacher – JBN
- Substitute RN All Schools
- Homebound Tutors (must hold state PEL) Please obtain paperwork from Human Resources
Rotolo Middle School
- 1.0 FTE Paraprofessional – $14.10/hour
- 1.0 FTE ILP Teacher – Instructor in Lifeskills Program
- Permanent Building Substitute
1.0 Essentials Teacher – Provides instruction for students with Special Education needs in an instructional classroom format. Student primary needs involve academic and language based instructional needs. Grade levels 6-8 are served in content areas of science and social studies. Certified LBS1 required.
Batavia High School
*STIPEND POSITIONS AT BHS/RMS Here
**LOA is an acronym for Leave of Absence. These positions are paid at a daily rate of $125/per day unless positions are 1 semester or more.**