The Human Resources Department is responsible for the recruitment, hiring, and assignment of all employees of the District, with the approval of the Superintendent and the Board of Education.
Vacancies by Location
District/ Elementary School
- 1.0 FTE Psychologist (2018-2019)
- 1.0 FTE Speech/Language Pathologist (2018-2019)
- 1.0 FTE 3rd Grade Teacher – HWS (2018-2019)
- 1.0 FTE 5th Grade Teacher – AGS (2018-2019)
- 1.0 FTE 3rd Grade Teacher – HCS (LOA 1st Semester 2018-2019)
- 1.0 FTE Special Education Paraprofessional – JBN
- Lunchroom Aide HWS (5 days/week)
- Lunchroom Aide JBN (5 days/week)
- Lunchroom Aide Substitutes All Elementary Schools
- Substitute Teachers and Paraprofessionals – ECC at AGS
Rotolo Middle School
- 1.0 FTE Math Teacher (LOA Full Year 2018-19)
- .50 FTE Certified School Nurse
Batavia High School.
- 1.0 FTE Special Education Teacher (2018-2019)
- 1.0 FTE Family and Consumer Science Teacher (2018-2019)
- 1.0 FTE Social Studies Teacher (2018-2019)
- 1.0 FTE Spanish Teacher (2018-2019)
- 1.0 FTE Spanish Teacher (LOA 1st Semester 2018-2019)
- .50 FTE College/Career Counselor (2018-2019)
- 1.0 FTE Campus Monitor
- Maintenance II (Sunday – Thursday 2:30 pm – 11:00 pm)
Batavia Public School District – Various
- School Psychologist Intern (2018- 2019)
Full-time paid internship position for the 2018-19 school year. Requirements: All applicants should be enrolled in a credentialed School Psychology program working toward a Professional Educator’s License. Candidates must be able to develop and maintain rapport with students, handle crisis situations, communicate well with staff and parents and have excellent consultation/problem-solving skills.
Rosalie Jones Administration Center
- Level I Desktop Support Technician
- Seasonal Facilities (4 openings)
- Seasonal Technology Support Specialist (2)
- Homebound Tutors (must hold state PEL) Please obtain paperwork from Human Resources
- TEACHER LEADER FOR THE JOHN C. DUNHAM STEM PARTNERSHIP SCHOOLThe Teacher Leader for the John C. Dunham STEM Partnership School provides instructional
support for teachers and students at the John C. Dunham STEM Partnership School and assists
with school management activities as requested.Essential Job Functions:
1. Uses modeling and coaching to support teachers as they implement new teaching
strategies or utilize new technologies in their classrooms.
2. In collaboration with the Director, inducts new teachers into the John C. Dunham STEM
3. Supports students and teachers with the use of restorative practices.
4. Assumes direct teaching responsibilities as assigned.
5. Promotes effective inter-disciplinary instruction.
6. Supports the use of 21 st Century instructional technology in the classroom.
7. Assists staff in utilizing science laboratories in their teaching.
8. Supports staff in utilizing the community as an instructional resource.
9. Facilitates implementation of assessments for both teachers and students including
coordination of state testing requirements.
10. Works with the school leadership team, builds and sustains a collaborative educational
team comprised of teachers, faculty, business and community partners focused on
teaching and learning.
11. Works with Director and faculty, to collaboratively plan and participate in inservice and
professional development days.
12. Implements and supports school policies, philosophies and objectives with students and
13. Assists with school management activities as requested.
14. Other duties and functions as necessary and as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
1. Tenured teacher in the Aurora East, Aurora West, Batavia or Indian Prairie School
District, former/current STEM Partnership School teacher preferred.
2. Professional educator license with one or more endorsements to teach at the elementary
and/or middle school level.
3. Strong background in STEM.The successful Teacher Leader candidate will serve a four year appointment at the John C.
Dunham STEM Partnership School on the campus of Aurora University and then return to a
position in his/her home school district.
*STIPEND POSITIONS AT BHS/RMS Here
**LOA is an acronym for Leave of Absence. These positions are paid at a daily rate of $125/per day, unless positions are 1 semester or more.**