The Human Resources Department is responsible for the recruitment, hiring, and assignment of all employees of the District, with the approval of the Superintendent and the Board of Education.
Vacancies by Location
Please note that all Paraprofessional candidates must hold some form of an Illinois license (PEL, SUB, or PARA)
District/ Elementary School
- Lunchroom Aide GMS, HWS, RMS (5 days/week)
- Lunchroom Aide Substitutes All Elementary Schools
- Substitute Teachers and Paraprofessionals – ECC at AGS
- Substitute RN All Schools
- Level I Desktop Support Technician
- Groundskeeper Starting Hourly Rate $13.26
- 1.0 Special Ed Paraprofessional HWS Starting hourly rate $13.26
- Network Analyst RJAC
The Network Analyst is responsible for the design, implementation, support, and security of the District’s data network infrastructure. This individual will manage, monitor, analyze and optimize and implement all data network infrastructure functions. He/she has the primary responsibly for managing network security policies and practices.
The Network Analyst functions as a member of the Tech Team with a primary focus on Level 3 Support Operations. This position requires the ability to quickly solve extremely complex problems and effective collaboration with other Network Operations Center (NOC) staff.
Rotolo Middle School
- 1.0 FTE Special Ed Paraprofessional – Starting hourly rate $13.26
- Lunchroom Aide RMS (5 days/week)
- Math/Social Studies (LOA 11/4/2019-1/10/2020)
Batavia High School
- Seasonal BFAC House Manager – Starting Hourly Rate $12.00
- Homebound Tutors (must hold state PEL) Please obtain paperwork from Human Resources
*STIPEND POSITIONS AT BHS/RMS Here
**LOA is an acronym for Leave of Absence. These positions are paid at a daily rate of $125/per day unless positions are 1 semester or more.**