The Human Resources Department is responsible for the recruitment, hiring, and assignment of all employees of the District, with the approval of the Superintendent and the Board of Education.
Vacancies by Location
Please note that all Paraprofessional candidates must hold some form of an Illinois license (PEL, SUB, or PARA)
District/ Elementary School
- Lunchroom Aide HCS, JBN,LWS HWS, RMS (5 days/week)
- Lunchroom Aide Substitutes All Elementary Schools
- 1.0 Seasonal Technicians (summer 2020) 2 positions $11.00 hourly rate
- Substitute Teachers and Paraprofessionals – ECC at AGS
- Substitute RN All Schools
- Special Ed Paraprofessional HWS effective March 13, 2020
- 1.0 Special Ed LT Substitute effective Immediately for 8-10 weeks
- .50 FTE Certified School Nurse – 2020-21 School Year
- 1.0 FTE Music Teacher JBN – 2020-21 School Year
- .60 FTE Special Education Resource GMS – 2020-21 School Year
- 1.0 FTE Speech/Language Pathologist (.5 BHS/.5 RMS) – 2020-21 School Year
- School Psychologists Internship (2020-21 School Year)
All interested candidates should submit a letter of interest and resume to the Director of Student Services: email@example.com
Completion of 2nd year of School Psychology graduate studies at an accredited university;
Motivation to work with a diverse population of students at a variety of age levels;
Desire to develop skills in direct academic and soc/emotional intervention, consultation and assessment.
- 1.0 Special Ed Teacher ED/BD Hoover Wood (2020-21 School Year) LBS1 required with preference given to candidates with experience working with students with emotional and behavioral needs. Strong skills in collaboration, teaming and instructional best practice are required.
- 1.0 Behavioral Technical Assistant District (2020-21 school year) Preference given to candidates with BCBA, school psychologist or school social work certification. Strong skills in adult professional learning including coaching and systems development/implemetation required. Candidate will be responsible for individual case consultation, classroom support, facilitation of adult professional learning, and support of district initiatives related to SEL.
Rotolo Middle School
- 1.0 FTE Special Ed Paraprofessional RMS Starting Hourly Rate $13.26
- 1.0 Health Assistant (Minimum LPN Licensure required) Starting Hourly Rate $14.00
- 1.0 FTE ELA/SS Teacher – 2020-21 School Year ONLY – One Year Position
- 1.0 FTE Science Teacher – 2020-21 School Year
- 1.0 FTE Special Education Teacher – 2020-21 School Year
- .50 FTE Special Education Teacher – 2020-21 School Year
- 1.0 Special Education teacher Lifeskills (2020-21 school year) LBS1 required with preference given to candidates with experiece working with students with intellectual disabilities, autism spectrum disorders, and AAC devices. Strong skills in collaboration, teaming and instructional best practice are required.
Batavia High School
- Homebound Tutors (must hold state PEL) Please obtain paperwork from Human Resources
- 1.0 FTE Campus Monitor Starting Hourly Rate $12.50
- Specialist Secretary College & Career Starting Hourly Rate $13.77
- 1.0 FTE Chemistry – 2020-21 School Year
- 1.0 FTE Physical Education – 2020-21 School Year
- .33 FTE Physical Education – 2020-21 School Year
*STIPEND POSITIONS AT BHS/RMS Here
**LOA is an acronym for Leave of Absence. These positions are paid at a daily rate of $125/per day unless positions are 1 semester or more.**