The Human Resources Department is responsible for the recruitment, hiring, and assignment of all employees of the District, with the approval of the Superintendent and the Board of Education.
The District is seeking your help by becoming a Substitute Teacher. If you are not a licensed teacher or sub, we can help you through the process to become licensed. We have worked with the Kane County Regional Office of Education to develop this “How to” guide.
Vacancies by Location
Please note that all Paraprofessional candidates must hold some form of an Illinois license (PEL, SUB, or PARA)
District/ Elementary School
- 1.0 FTE Teacher Grade 01 LWS
- 1.0 FTE Music Teacher HCS January – May
- 1.0 FTE Custodian AGS $14.83/hour
- 1.0 FTE Paraprofessional Grade 05 – Remote Learning HWS – $13.53/hour
- 1.0 FTE Paraprofessional – HWS – $13.53/hour 2 positions available
- 1.0 FTE Lead Campus Monitor – HWS $13.27/hour
- Substitute Social Worker – AGS – LOA (9/21 – 12/18/20)
- Substitute Paraprofessional – AGS – LOA (9/14 – 11/9/20)
- Lunchroom Aide – HCS, JBN,LWS HWS, RMS (5 days/week)
- Lunchroom Aide Substitutes All Elementary Schools
- Permanent Building Substitute – 5 days a week GMS
- Substitute RN All Schools
- 1.0 FTE Transition/Family Support Specialist – This position will work with staff and families from our Early Childhood program through our high school to support post-secondary planning and linkages in alignment with student interest, skill, and developmental needs. The transition/family support specialist also provides technical assistance related to assessment in transition planning and vocational readiness. The Transition/Family Support Specialists is also responsible for community linkages and the on the job training opportunities related to authentic vocational experiences for our students at the High School level. This position would be 1/2 time at the High School and 1/2 time supporting staff, families and projects across the district.
- District Tech Support Specialist Level I 5 hrs/day 9 months. Looking for a part time job? Do you like working with computers? Would you like to work within Batavia Public Schools assisting teachers and staff with technology in the classroom?If you answered yes, Batavia Schools is looking for Level 1 Support Technicians to work 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.on student attendance days as part of the Technology team. Responsibilities include troubleshooting workstation hardware and software support, wireless and wired networking, virus and spyware removal and many other tech support services.Our professionals must have a mature attitude and strong work ethic. Excellent communication and customer service skills are essential. Candidates should be familiar with the Windows desktop environment and enjoy a constantly changing environment.
Batavia High School
- 1.0 FTE Paraprofessional – $13.53/hour – 4 positions
- Substitute Guidance Counselor – LOA (10/13 – 12/7/20)
- Substitute Social Worker – LOA (1/11/2021 -4/15/2021)
- Homebound Tutors (must hold state PEL) Please obtain paperwork from Human Resources
- Permanent Building Substitute
*STIPEND POSITIONS AT BHS/RMS Here
**LOA is an acronym for Leave of Absence. These positions are paid at a daily rate of $125/per day unless positions are 1 semester or more.**