Enrollment & Registration
- All forms are available electronically (below) or may be picked up from the District Office during regular business hours.
- Developmental screenings for children ages 0-5 years are available through our Early Childhood Education program.
- Financial assistance for free and reduced meals at school, waiver of student fees, and payment plans is available.
To Register a Current Returning Student
Parents and guardians may register returning students for the upcoming school year through PowerSchool.
To Enroll a New Student or a Previous Batavia Student who has Transferred Out of the District
- Complete the Student Enrollment Forms Part I and Part II.
- Select and complete one (1) of the residency affidavits below:
- If the student lives with you and you own or rent your residence, complete the Affidavit of Enrollment and Residency. (Must be signed in the presence of a Notary Public. A Notary is on site by appointment at the District Office).
- If the student lives with you and together, you live with someone else who owns or rents the residence, complete the Affidavit of Enrollment and Residency When Living With District Resident. (Must be signed in the presence of a Notary Public. A Notary is on site by appointment at the District Office).
- If the student lives with you and you have non-parental custody of the student, complete the Affidavit of Non-Parent’s Custody, Control, and Responsibility of a Student. (Must be signed in the presence of a Notary Public. A Notary is on site by appointment at the District Office.)
- If the student is receiving special services, a copy of the current plan
- Complete the Request for Student Records form
- High School Students only (in addition to the required enrollment and residency documents)
- Unofficial Transcript (or 8th grade report card for incoming Freshman) must be provided with registration materials
- An appointment will be scheduled with the appropriate guidance counselor to register for classes
- Gather the following supporting documents:
- Proof of residency documentation.
- The student’s birth certificate.
- Complete any required medical forms.
- Submit all completed forms and supporting documents by either:
- Email (scanned or photographed) documents to email@example.com. Redaction of sensitive information (account numbers, Social Security Number, etc.) is recommended.
- Faxed to 630-937-8801 – Redaction of sensitive information (account numbers, Social Security Number, etc.) is recommended.
- Send by postal mail to:
Rosalie Jones Administration Center
Attn: Student Enrollment
335 W Wilson St
Batavia, IL 60510
- Making an appointment to drop off the forms. Appointments can be made by calling 630-937-8800
- We may contact you to review the information submitted. Once residency has been verified, you will be sent an access code and instructions to finalize the enrollment process online and pay any applicable fees.
For questions about student enrollment and registration, please contact the District Office at (630) 937-8800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.