Register a Returning Student
Parents and guardians may register returning students for the upcoming school year through PowerSchool.
Enroll a New Student
- Contact the District Office (Rosalie Jones Administration Center) at (630) 937-8800, 335 W. Wilson St., Batavia.
- Download the registration forms below. If you do not have access to a computer, you may use a computer at the Batavia Public Library, District Office or any of the District schools OR pick up a registration folder from the District Office.
- Bring proof of residency, birth certificate(s), unofficial high school transcripts or 8th grade report card (if applicable), Illinois Student Transfer Form (if students are transferring between Illinois schools) and completed registration forms to the District Office.
- After completed forms are received at District Office, your child’s school will email you an access code for PowerSchool (online registration system) to complete the remainder of the required registration information, including payment of school fees and activities.
- Your child’s school will contact you to review school information and answer any questions.
Downloadable Registration Forms
- Registration Form
- Home Language Survey
- Affidavit of Enrollment and Residency
- Student Records Request
- Nurse’s Office – New Student Notification
- Required Medical Forms
Need Help? For questions about student enrollment and registration, please contact the District Office, your local school or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.