8:095 Parental Involvement
In order to assure collaborative relationships between students’ families and the Board of Education and District personnel, and to enable parent(s)/guardian(s) to become active partners in education, the Superintendent or designee shall develop administrative procedures to:
- Keep parent(s)/guardian(s) thoroughly informed about their child’s school and education.
- Encourage involvement in their child’s school and education.
- Establish effective two-way communication between all families and the Board of Education and District personnel.
- Seek input from parent(s)/guardian(s) on significant school-related issues.
- Inform parents/guardians on how they can assist their children’s learning.
The Superintendent shall periodically report to the Board on the implementation of this policy.
6:250 Community Resource Persons and Volunteers
8:090 Parent Organizations, Booster Clubs and Educational Foundation
Date Adopted: 06/28/2011