Employee Assistance Program
Batavia Public School District 101’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is designed to help you find balance with premium work-life and online wellness services.
- Unlimited access to these free benefit programs for employees and their families
- Confidential counseling services provided by licensed clinical professionals near your home, work, or school
- Unlimited telephone consults, up to five free in-person sessions per issue or problem
- Legal, financial and ID theft recovery consultations by telephone
- 24/7 access to Work-Life consultants via telephone and LiveCONNECT assistance via online instant messaging
- Information-rich website for managing work, personal, and everyday issues
- Live Well Online Wellness for weight management fitness and smoking cessation
- Follow-up to be sure that assistance met your complete satisfaction
To begin assistance, call 800-292-2780 or visit ers-eap.com.