For a smoother and quicker enrollment experience for your student, please use our online enrollment system. We understand the convenience of traditional methods, so paper forms remain available for those who prefer them.
To Enroll a New Student With Paper Forms:
- Complete the Student Enrollment Forms Part I and Part II (also available in Spanish, Farsi, German, Arabic).
- Select one (1) of the following affidavits below:
- If you own/rent your home and live with the student, use the Affidavit of Enrollment and Residency.
- If someone else owns/rents your residence and you live there with the student, use the Affidavit of Enrollment and Residency When Living With District Resident.
- If the student lives with you under non-parental custody, use the Affidavit of Non-Parent’s Custody, Control, and Responsibility of a Student.
- Note: All affidavits must be notarized. A Notary is available at the District Office by appointment.
- Assemble the following supporting documents:
- Proof of residency documentation.
- Student’s birth certificate.
- Required medical forms.
- If the student is receiving special services, a copy of the current plan.
- For Batavia High School students, an unofficial transcript or 8th grade report card. An appointment with a guidance counselor will be arranged for course selections.
- Submit forms and documents:
- Email scans/photos to email@example.com (redact sensitive info).
- Fax to 630-937-8801 (redact sensitive info).
- Mail to:
Rosalie Jones Administration Center
Attn: Student Enrollment
335 W Wilson St
Batavia, IL 60510
- Drop off by appointment: call 630-937-8800.Submit all forms and documents:
Following verification, you’ll receive an access code and online instructions to complete enrollment and pay fees.
- All forms are available for pick up at our District Office during regular business hours.
- Developmental screenings for children ages 0-5 years are available through our Early Childhood Education program.
- Financial assistance for free and reduced meals at school, waiver of student fees, and payment plans is available.
- Should you need to enroll your child but cannot provide proof-of-residency documents required because you are staying with someone else or in a shelter or hotel due to hardship, please call us at 630-937-8836 for assistance.
- For assistance with new student enrollment, contact the District Office at (630) 937-8800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.