BPS101 offers a unique learning opportunity for third- through eighth-grade students at the John C. Dunham STEM Partnership School.
The STEM School is part of the Aurora University campus and specializes in science, technology, engineering, and math. It serves third- through eighth-grade students from the Indian Prairie 204, East Aurora 131, West Aurora 129, and Batavia 101 school districts.
This opportunity is for students with an interest in science, technology, engineering, and math. It is not solely for gifted students—any student with a passion for these subjects is encouraged to apply. Enrollment is limited to 50 students from each of the four participating school districts.
2018 Upcoming Events
- Parent Information Meeting: April 4, 2018, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the University Banquet Hall on Aurora University’s campus. Full details >
- Application (Solicitud en español) for enrollment is due on April 13, 2018. Drop off completed application at your child’s school office or the Rosalie Jones Admin Center at 335 W. Wilson in Batavia, and get a receipt of acknowledgment from office staff.
- Lottery for third-grade openings: April 30, 2018
- Notification of acceptance or wait list: Week of April 30, 2018
- Deadline for families to accept enrollment for the 2018-2019 school year: May 11, 2018, 4 p.m.
Questions? Please contact Dr. Brad Newkirk, BPS101 Chief Academic Officer