Phase 2: Discover/Explore
During Phase 2, DLR Group will have a series of workshops designed to gather input on the future of Batavia Public School District 101 from different key stakeholder groups. Each workshop will have an educational/informational component and one or more activities designed to gather input. Generally, these workshops will be 90 minutes in length (unless noted otherwise.)
- VALUES:Sustainability; by invitation (3 hours):
- Define EFMP Edges/Curriculum and Instruction Intro (District Leadership): May 2nd
- Curriculum and Instruction: Elementary: Wednesday, June 12th 3 pm to 6 pm Staff signup
- Curriculum and Instruction: Middle School: Tuesday, June 11th 3 pm to 6 pm Staff signup
- Curriculum and Instruction: High School: Monday, June 10th 3 pm to 6 pm Staff signup
- Curriculum and Instruction Follow Up District Leadership (2 hours):
- Curriculum and Instruction Follow Up (Key Objectives, if necessary):
- Global Perspectives Community Open House (Fall kickoff):
Core Team Meeting
Following completion of Phase I, the DLR Group will be ready to meet with the Core Team to 1.) kick off, 2.) review Phase 1 findings, 3.) Preview or review Phase 2 (depending on when members have committed to begin attending meetings, spring or fall). Note: Core Team representative should endeavor to attend Workshop sessions outlined above.
- Schedule Window:
District Leadership Meeting
Crucial to the process is the ability to tour facilities that align with the information obtained during the workshops listed above. This will afford small groups of administrators and Core Team members to see programs firsthand and ask questions to those who occupy that school/facility.
Core Team Meeting 2