BPS101 offers a unique learning opportunity for third- through eighth-grade students at the John C. Dunham STEM Partnership School.
The STEM School is part of the Aurora University campus and specializes in science, technology, engineering, and math. It serves third- through eighth-grade students from the Indian Prairie 204, East Aurora 131, West Aurora 129, and Batavia 101 school districts.
This opportunity is for students with an interest in science, technology, engineering, and math. It is not solely for gifted students—any student with a passion for these subjects is encouraged to apply. Enrollment is limited to 50 students from each of the four participating school districts.
STEM School Parent Information
1. Parent Informational Meeting for current 2nd-grade families: Thurs., March 2, 2017, 6-8 p.m. on AU campus
2. Application for enrollment is due on March 24, 2017. Drop off completed application at your child’s school office or the Rosalie Jones Admin Center at 335 W. Wilson in Batavia, and get a receipt of acknowledgment from office staff.
3. Lottery for 3rd grade openings on April 13, 2017
4. Notification of acceptance or wait list by April 21, 2017
5. Deadline for families to accept enrollment for the 2017-2018 school year: May 12, 2017
Questions? Please contact Brad Newkirk at email@example.com
STEM School Academic Calendar 2016-17 (follows Aurora West School District 129 Calendar)