New families to the Batavia School District need to register their children for school at the Rosalie Jones Administration Center (District Office), 335 West Wilson Street, Batavia.
To set up a time, please call (630) 937-8800.
District Office Hours: Starting June 8, 2015, the District Office will be open from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., and will be closed on July 3, 10, 17, and 24. Regular business hours (8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) will resume on August 3.
Register a Returning Student
Parents and guardians may register returning students for the upcoming school year through the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
Enroll a New Student
1. Contact the District Office at the above location.
2. Download and print the following registration forms and registration information/requirements.
- If you do not have access to a computer, you may use a computer at one of the District's schools, the Batavia Public Library, or the District Office OR pick up a registration folder from the District Office.
3. Bring proof of residency and completed registration forms to the District Office.
4. After completed forms are received at District Office, the contact person from your child’s school will email you and provide you with access codes for the online registration system (PowerSchool) where you can complete the remainder of the required registration information.
5. The contact person from your child’s school will communicate with you to review school information and to answer any questions.
Payment of Fees
Payment for school fees and activities are payable online through the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
Need Help? For questions about student enrollment and registration, please contact the District Office, your local school or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selective Service Notice
The Selective Service System requires all young men to register within 30 days before or after their 18th birthday. You may register online at www.sss.gov. By federal law, military recruiters and institutions of higher education are entitled to a list of names, addresses, and telephone numbers of high school students unless you object to such release.