Student Handbooks

Contacts: Quick Reference Guide

Often students and parents do not know who to see in school and outside of school for specific information and help. Here is a list for quick reference:

Main Office: Course fees, work permits, and schedule appointments with Principal, AP of Curriculum and Division Coordinators.

Athletic Office: All sports-related activities; including Cheerleading and    Dance Team. Athletic fees and sports physicals. Athletic schedules and appointments with Athletic Director.

Counseling and Advising Office/Registrar: Summer school, transcripts, counseling issues, scheduling conflicts and academic concerns.

Nurse’s Office: Medical concerns, all medications, PE excuses & physical forms.

Student Services Office: Bus information, pre-arranged absence forms, ID cards, locker jams, dance visitor’s forms, attendance or discipline questions, and schedule appointments with AP of Student Support or Dean of Students.

Main Street Reception: Visitor’s passes, attendance admits, Sign-out log and Lost & Found

Financial Office: Pay Fees, student parking

For additional information, including bell schedules, please visit


Our goal is to provide all students with a safe, secure, and positive learning environment. To aid in this goal, there are several phone numbers that are available to students for the purpose of anonymously reporting crime, threats of violence, or other serious violations of school policy.  Please call the hotlines ONLY in those situations when you feel it is impossible to talk to a trusted staff member first.  Confiding in a teacher, school counselor, or other adult employee you trust in the school is by far the best way to deal with this type of information.

Illinois School Violence Tip line 1-800-477-0024

This hotline has been created for students to anonymously report any threat of violence or weapons, which you might know about. If you are unable to confide in a trusted adult, call this number if you feel threatened, know of a possible act of violence, or find out about a weapon.

Breaking Free (630) 897-1003

This is a comprehensive substance abuse agency that provides assessments, education, and counseling.

Tri-City Family Services (630) 232-1070

This is a community-based family-counseling center that provides assessments, education, and counseling.

BPS Safety Helpline (630) 937-5410

BPS 101 provides a Safety Helpline to anonymously report any unsafe situation. The information will be routed to the appropriate school personnel.