1. 8th grade dinner-dance permission slips and paymentare due. This event is Tuesday, June 5th at the Gaslite. Drop-off begins at 6 with dinner served at 6:30. Due to road construction in the area around Gaslite, we are strongly encouraging car-pooling.
2. Got school supplies?? Order your's now for next year. Supply kits will be distributed toAdvisory classes on the first day of school. Go to www.shopkits.com and use account code 23104. This is for incoming 6th and 7th graders. The deadline is Friday, June 1st.
3. Don't forget the sunscreen. With several outdoor activities scheduled for next week please make sunscreen a regular part of your child's backpack....and please talk to them about usingit.
4. Congratulations to our 7th and 8th grade band students for an outstanding concert last night!!
5. Yearbooks can still be purchased on-line for $30. You can make this purchase in PowerSchool by logging into your parent account.
Steve Maciejewski, Principal
Rotolo Middle School